I've design a 5 page form and want text to stay per page

Old October 5th 07, 04:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Oak Tree

Default I've design a 5 page form and want text to stay per page

In MS Word the text moves as the form is flled in. Thats OK on each page but
I don't want the following page text to move when page one is filled in and
so on. How do I do this.
Old October 6th 07, 01:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Use a new page section break immediately after the form data on each page to
create the document's page breaks. The document will then never spread to
the following page - however a new page may be created to carry the
overspill. If you want to restrict the amount that can be entered, put the
form fields into borderless table cells of fixed height and width.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old November 16th 22, 11:15 AM
Alda Spinka Alda Spinka is offline

I've design a 5 page form and want text to stay on each page. I also need to have the option of adding more pages if needed. I would like to be able to add pages after I complete the form. Try this https://masterbundles.com/graphics/textures/ site for best graphics. If you are interested please let me know your rates and how much time it will take. I have tried adding span s around all of my paragraphs so that they stay together, but this doesn't work well with everything else I want to do.