skmgriffin

Default Graphics place in Word 2000 not appearing in 2003 version

Black, JPG files I placed in text boxes in my previous version of Word now do
not show up...when click in the area of the graphic, I see the box/handles,
but no image. When I right click in that area and select Edit, the image
comes in but colored differently...? I then have to recolor each part of
this graphic....I've been copying and pasting graphics into each document I
open in Word 2003 for the first time.

Is this a conversion glitch?

I have hundreds of documents with logos placed in my old version of Word.
Must I place all logos again? Or is there another way...?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Word Heretic

G'day "skmgriffin" ,

This is a std problem with embedded gfx which is why I always avoid
them and use linked graphics up until distribution time.

Best bet is to save as HTML and hope that pictures save out OK in the
resulting folder.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

skmgriffin reckoned:

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Word 2003 files twice as large as Word 2000 files Ken from Australia Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 01:22 PM
How do you convert from Word 2003 to Word 2000 Tammy Microsoft Word Help 2 December 7th 04 02:14 AM
Word 2003 and Word 2000 David Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 07:49 AM