Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mkraft mkraft is offline

Default Why are my posts not appearing?

I am having very erratic results from posting messages here. Sometimes
everything seems normal but the posting process completes without any
acknowledgment and the message does not get posted.

What's worse is that Microsoft seems to have disabled the ability to use the
'Back' button to get back to the compose screen in order to try again.

What's going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't know - but I saw this one. Use a newsreader instead of the horrid
web interface.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]