Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PHgirl PHgirl is offline

Default How do I merge three items on a page. It always skips #4 in sheet

I created a document in word which consists of 3 coupons on a page with merge
fields on each. Upon merging with an excel spreadsheet it drops every third
record. What am I doing wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You should have one { NEXT } field (Next record field) before each
coupon /except the first/. The chances are you have one at the beginning -
if so, delete it.

Peter Jamieson