KR

Default How can I lock the header and footer while leaving the rest of th.

I would like to protect the header and footer from edits in order to make an
electronic version of a company letterhead.

See

How can I prevent users from editing the header of a document in Word 2000
or higher?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...PlusHeader.htm

How can I prevent users from editing the header of a Word 97 document?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...rd97Header.htm

"KR" wrote in message
I would like to protect the header and footer from edits in order to make

an
electronic version of a company letterhead.

Daiya Mitchell

See one of these for what to do with the code:

What do I do with macros sent to me by other newsgroup readers to help me
out?
I don't know how to install them and put them to use
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm

Idiots Guide to Installing Macros

DM