Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
William.Smith

Default RestChar (ctrl-space) does not work properly

Subject: RestChar (ctrl-space) does not work properly

My Normal style is set to TNR 12pt and there is no difference between my Normal or attached templates that I can find. Yet using ctrl-space I keep getting Arial 11pt!! The shortcut is set to ResetChar corrrectly. Where is this default character style coming from? Blank documents opened from normal dot behave correctly, however.
Thanks in advance