Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ros69 ros69 is offline

Default microsoft word

ive just downloaded word but my computer is denying me access, what have i
done wrong
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You haven't provided enough information for anyone to even guess.
Where did you download from? Is this an illegal pirate copy - in which case
you only have yourself to blame.
Is this the Office 2003 trial? Is this the Office 2007 Beta?
If this is not a pirate, what happens when you try to install/run this
application?