Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RR RR is offline

Default Multi-level numbering

For some unknown reason I have deleted all my multi-level numbering examples
from my library list (Word 2007). Is there any way (without installing Word
again) that I can get all the examples back for use.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Exit Word and then delete the ListGal.dat file in your user profile. As you
restart Word, the factory default settings should be restored.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RR" wrote in message
For some unknown reason I have deleted all my multi-level numbering
examples
from my library list (Word 2007). Is there any way (without installing
Word
again) that I can get all the examples back for use.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RR RR is offline

Stefan,
Thank you very much. It did the thing.

I appreciate your reply,
Greetings,
RR

"RR" wrote in message
For some unknown reason I have deleted all my multi-level numbering
examples
from my library list (Word 2007). Is there any way (without installing
Word
again) that I can get all the examples back for use.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RR" wrote in message
For some unknown reason I have deleted all my multi-level numbering
examples
from my library list (Word 2007). Is there any way (without installing
Word
again) that I can get all the examples back for use.

Custom multi level bullets and numbering Marlene Villeneuve Page Layout 6 October 28th 08 08:15 PM
Multi-Level Outline mgwebb Page Layout 1 August 26th 08 11:17 AM
Word 2007 Heading styles with Multi-level outline numbering Legal Learning Microsoft Word Help 3 July 13th 08 03:28 PM
Numbering and Multi-level lists in Word 07: Improved? djprius New Users 5 August 7th 07 10:57 PM
Multi-level numbering ZoryPR Microsoft Word Help 3 October 30th 06 01:10 PM