Lavanya

Default Linking Picture

I tried inserting a picture with 'Link' option so that any changes made to
the inserted picture is automatically reflected in the document. This doesnt
seem to work for me. Can anyone help me detect what could be wrong?
Anne Troy

You need to update the link. What happens if you close the Word file, change
the graphic, save it and close it, and then open the Word file? Word's
fields update automatically (by default) when you:
print
print preview
Ctrl+A, then F9

~Anne Troy