cleo

Default Drop-down with blank space

I am creating a drop-down list with size options, i.e. 15'-3" x 9'-8" and so
on. There are 5 standard sizes we use. However, a customer can get our
product cut to order. I want to make a drop down box that would allow our
sales people to quickly enter the standard sizes but to type in the new sizes
if that is what is being ordered. Since a customer might order multiple
product at once, I was looking for a way to create a "fill-in" space in a
drop-down list so that, for example, we could click a couple of boxes in the
standard sizes and in one box, type in the new size. I'm open to options.

blank space in merge Tatum Mailmerge 1 November 3rd 05 05:38 AM
How do I omit blank space in a document created with a template? anjajane Microsoft Word Help 5 October 6th 05 10:19 PM
Can you have a blank line as an entry in a drop box? Teresa Thomas Microsoft Word Help 1 July 8th 05 07:52 PM
Word 97 forms drop down lists are blank in Word 2003 limited computer knowledge Microsoft Word Help 1 April 30th 05 02:21 PM
Why do I get a large blank space within my Word table? Todd F. Tables 1 November 4th 04 07:05 PM