Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Mikhail

Default sending email merge to multiple recipients in same message?

Does anyone have any tips about how to send mail merge email messages to
multiple recipients? I have an Access 2003 table with a field for
"AllRecipients". My recipients field has multiple aliases concatanated with
semi-colons.

I want to send a single e-mail to each company, with all the people who work
at that given company on the same To: line (i.e. so they know all of them
got the message and don't feel the need to forward it).

Here is what the records in my table look like:

Unfortunately, Outlook 2003 seems to interpret the multiple aliases as a
single address, and won't recognize it. Is there a way to get Outlook to
view each of these e-mail addresses as seperate?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

That could be done by modifying the code in
the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.