Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frustrated in New York

Default How do I stop the cell in my footer from jumping?

The right hand margin in my page number cell in the footer of my document
keeps jumping left to right on the screen. How do I stop this? It seems to
also make the document want to repaginate every time I want to move around in
the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Remove the page number and the box containing it and insert the Page number
field directly into the footer from the header/footer toolbar.