Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AndrewT AndrewT is offline

Default Set column width in table style definition

In Word 2003 I'm creating a template. I have created several table styles.
I'm trying to set the column properties - specifically for the left column
width. The option to set the preferred width is grayed out and I cannot
figure out how to modify this property.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, table, row, or column dimensions cannot be saved as part of a table
style. What you can do is create an example table with the desired
formatting and then create an AutoText entry based on it, and use it
whenever needed. Of course, this won't help you resize existing tables.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP