Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] boltergirl@yahoo.com is offline

Default Maintain border formating when copying and pasting a table in microsoft word.

I've recently created a table in Microsoft Word 2002.
I've formated the borders so that some are bold while other lines
inside are regular thickness.
I've tried to copy and paste either the whole table or certain cells
only, using both ctrl v and the paste by appending table, and every
time I paste the table, my border formatting returns to 1/2 point
through the whole table.
Is there any way I can maintain the border/grid format from the
original table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

When you paste, make sure that there is an empty paragraph after the table,
then after pasting the table so that it is separated from the one to which
you want to append it by the empty paragraph, delete that paragraph mark and
then the tables will be joined.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.