Dee

Default Table Problem

I have a table were I can't seem to highlight certain rows. If I click on the
x in the upper left corner of the table to highlight the whole table there
are a couple of rows that won't highlight. Also, if I want to click in that
table row it won't let me. The curosr won't go into the row. There is just a
white arrow and clicking on it won't let me do anything. This is a fairly
long table in a large document with track changes on. Also there are rows
missing from the table. When the document was printed the rows were there.
Does anyone have any suggestion how I can delete those rows that I can't seem
to get at. Could there be nested tables. I am using Word 2003

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee

Stefan Blom

Another thing to consider is that, as you select the entire table, any
repeated heading rows will only be highlighted the first time they
occur.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'm thinking that if Track Changes is enabled, you might see

anomalies until
you accept all the changes.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.