Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JohnnyC JohnnyC is offline

Default How to get Full Screen Mode in Word 2007

Can you get Full Screen Mode in Word 2007 like you can with Powerpoint and
Excel.
What's the process. Need for presentation.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:01:02 -0700, JohnnyC
wrote:

Can you get Full Screen Mode in Word 2007 like you can with Powerpoint and
Excel.
What's the process. Need for presentation.

On the View tab of the ribbon, click the Full Screen Reading button. (Is it
really that hard to figure out?)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Note, however, that this is not the same thing as Full Screen in previous
versions, which you can get using Alt+V, U; for more, see
http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com/2...ot-really-rip/.

I also noted, when trying this, that when you close Full Screen Reading
view, it does not return to the view you were in (Draft, in my case) but
apparently defaults to Print Layout view, which I consider presumptuous.

By contrast, when you use Alt+V, U, you get the same view you started in
(Draft or Print Layout), but without any toolbars, menus, etc. Unlike Full
Screen view in previous versions, however, there is no Close button, so you
have to use ESC. At least you do get back to your original view, but with
the Ribbon.

http://word.mvps.org

wrote:

Can you get Full Screen Mode in Word 2007 like you can with Powerpoint and
Excel.
What's the process. Need for presentation.

On the View tab of the ribbon, click the Full Screen Reading button. (Is
it
really that hard to figure out?)

--
Regards,