Creating a ballot with option/radio buttons in Word 2002

Old December 3rd 09, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sukittysu

Default Creating a ballot with option/radio buttons in Word 2002

I need a very simple ballot with yes/no radio buttons. I have tried a dozen
times, but can't get it to work. I have tried protecting it, unprotecting it,
saving it as a template- can some kind person tell me step by step how to do
this? I need to email the ballot and then receive the results. Thank you!
Old December 4th 09, 05:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You should create a protected form containing check box form fields or a
dropdown field with the choices yes and no from the forms toolbar. Protect
the form save it as a Word document and mail it as an attachment. See also
http://www.gmayor.com/ExtractDataFromForms.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com