Export a Word DOC document as PPT PowerPoint

Old February 18th 10, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SantistaS

Default Export a Word DOC document as PPT PowerPoint

In Word 2007 is there a way to save or export a DOC document as PPT
PowerPoint? (or DOCX to PPTX)

Thanks,

SantistaS

Old February 18th 10, 06:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

It works the other way -- in PowerPoint, you _import_ a Word document.
(Which is supposed to be done in the form of an Outline, using the
built-in styles Heading 1 etc., and then it turns them into slides
based on the headings.)

If you want pieces of text from a Word document to appear in text
boxes in slides, just copy and paste. (You can even drag selected text
from one to the other.)