Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JENNR8R JENNR8R is offline

Default Envelope Icon on Tool Bar

[quote]
Click the Toolbar Options arrow at the end of the Standard toolbar. Click on
€śAdd or Remove Buttons,€ť then €śStandard.€ť Click on the button for €śEnvelopes
and Labels.€ť

[reply]
Standard was not a choice that I had when I hit €śAdd or Remove Buttons.€ť My
choices were €śFormatting€ť and €śCustomize.€ť I didnt see a €śEnvelopes and
Labels€ť icon anywhere.

[quote]
Go to ToolsCustomizeCommands Tabthen scroll through the choices on the
right-hand side to "Envelopes and Labels" and drag the icon to whereever you
want to place it on your Word toolbar.

[Reply]
I couldnt find the €śEnvelopes and Labels€ť icon under any of the categories.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Standard *will* be an option if you click the arrow at the end of the
Standard toolbar as instructed. You evidently clicked the arrow at the end
of the Formatting toolbar.

"JENNR8R" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JENNR8R JENNR8R is offline

You are absolutely correct. I was trying to use the wrong toolbar. Thank
you for your help!!! Is there a way to rearrange the order of the icons
on the toolbar?

"JENNR8R" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For that you need to open the Customize dialog. Then you can drag them
around to your heart's content. Just grab a button with the mouse and drag
and drop where you want it.

Actually, you *can* do this without opening Customize. Press Alt while
dragging to move a button (or drag it off the toolbar). You can also copy
buttons from one toolbar to another by pressing Ctrl while dragging, but for
this you *do* have to have the Customize dialog open.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Standard *will* be an option if you click the arrow at the end of the
Standard toolbar as instructed. You evidently clicked the arrow at the

end
of the Formatting toolbar.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"JENNR8R" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JENNR8R JENNR8R is offline

What fun! Thank you for your help...

"JENNR8R" wrote in message
[...]

How do I add a template icon to tool bar? L8RG8R Microsoft Word Help 2 April 4th 07 06:30 AM
Envelope Tool WK Microsoft Word Help 1 January 1st 07 06:39 PM
signature icon on tool bar Bandit1 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 06 11:14 PM
How do I make an Icon for Remove Hidden Data Tool? Bil Microsoft Word Help 1 February 7th 06 11:21 AM
how to remove the easy photo icon appearing in the tool bar? ezp CS Microsoft Word Help 1 December 27th 05 08:22 PM