Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Hastie Gary Hastie is offline

Default I inverted commas in don't appear on the first key hit. Help?

When typing "inverted commas" , they don't appear with the first keystroke,
but two sets appear one after the other if I hit the key again. In parallel
with this, when I hit the " and @ keys respectively, the @ and " are swapped.

I'd welcome any advice on how to put things back to normal please.

Gary Hastie, Melbourne, Australia
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It appears you have incorrect keyboard mapping in Windows. Check your
regional and keyboard settings in Windows Control panel.