Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default Animated GIF in word document

How do I get an animated GIF file to work in a word document. I can insert
the file into the document but it does not do anything.

I use MS word 03 and 07 and need to save and send 03 versions quite often.

Thank you for your time and help.
Richard
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Only HTML will show movement.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Richard" wrote in message
How do I get an animated GIF file to work in a word document. I can insert
the file into the document but it does not do anything.

I use MS word 03 and 07 and need to save and send 03 versions quite often.

Thank you for your time and help.
Richard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Richard wrote:
How do I get an animated GIF file to work in a word document. I can
insert the file into the document but it does not do anything.

I use MS word 03 and 07 and need to save and send 03 versions quite
often.

Thank you for your time and help.
Richard

You can't. It will show the first frame from the GIF and that's all. There
is no engine in Word to animate the pic.

Pop`