Dick Hob

Default Cannot delete thin double line across page

I'm using Word2k. A very thin double line has suddenly appeared in my
document. It runs from margin to margin. I cannot select it or delete it.
I am able to get a sizing arrow which will move line about 1/2 inch,
creating white space or moves the line tight against the line.

I have no idea where the line came from. I cannot figure out what the line
is attached to. If I select text and cut/paste, sometimes the line moves
with the text sometimes not, sometimes it remains and I have a 2nd set of
lines.

What is this and how do I get rid of it?
Anne Troy

Select your whole document or just some text above and below the line. Hit
Format--Borders and shading, Borders tab, and choose NONE.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com