Don

Default How do I mail merge addresses on to 2-up postcards

My mailmerge is to 500 clients. I am lasering onto 2-up pre-printed postcard
masters and am needing help setting up the mail merge Address Block so that
it prints 2 different names and address onto each 8-1/2 x 11 sheet containing
2 postcards. Also, if possible I would like to know how to set up the zip
code/address barcode that goes below each of the address blocks. I am still
learning how to use the field codes. Thanks in advance!!