Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
doolfam doolfam is offline

Default How do I set up different individual page formatting in the same d

Need to have multiple pages in different fomats. Switching between portrait
and landscape
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:49:05 -0700, doolfam
wrote:

Need to have multiple pages in different fomats. Switching between portrait
and landscape

In what versjon of Word?

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen