Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Header Row in Table

I am using Word 2003
I have a chart that extends over 2 pages. In fact I have 2 charts like
this. Both of the charts are exactly the same except one is for annual
inspections and the 2nd chart is for quarterly inspections. When I picked
the top two rows, on page 1, to be header rows on the second page, it works
on one chart but not on the 2nd chart. I can't seem to figure out why this
is happening. Does anyone have any idea of what is keeping the header row
from appearing on the 2nd page. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Aurora,

Are you sure the two tables aren't joined (ie they're not just one long table)?

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Aurora" wrote in message ...
I am using Word 2003
I have a chart that extends over 2 pages. In fact I have 2 charts like
this. Both of the charts are exactly the same except one is for annual
inspections and the 2nd chart is for quarterly inspections. When I picked
the top two rows, on page 1, to be header rows on the second page, it works
on one chart but not on the 2nd chart. I can't seem to figure out why this
is happening. Does anyone have any idea of what is keeping the header row
from appearing on the 2nd page. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Aurora

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PamC PamC is offline

Make sure the text wrapping on the second table is set to none. (Tables
properties table tab)

PamC