Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BARRY BARRY is offline

Default In Word is it possible to change order of pages?

Hi,
Is is possible to change the order of the pages in a Word document e.g. move
the last page to be the first etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Only by cut and paste - Word is not a page layout application.

Barry wrote:
Hi,
Is is possible to change the order of the pages in a Word document
e.g. move the last page to be the first etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Not really. Word documents don't consist of pages - they consist of text and
graphics which are mapped to pages according to the current printer. What
makes up the last page may well be different on your computer and mine, and
moving it to the beginning would probably cause other page breaks to fall in
different places. The only real way to rearrange 'pages' is manually.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Barry" wrote in message
Hi,
Is is possible to change the order of the pages in a Word document e.g.

move
the last page to be the first etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BARRY BARRY is offline

Thanks for the prompt replies.

I suspected it wasn't possible but at least I now know why!

Barry

"Barry" wrote:

Hi,
Is is possible to change the order of the pages in a Word document e.g. move
the last page to be the first etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For future reference, it can be done with Publisher. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~