Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default where's my English Dictionary?

Hello,
I am working on several documents that I did not create. They use the
"normal" template. However, the spell check is using a different language
(French?). If I go into Tools/options/spelling & grammar, my choice of styles
is "grammaire" or "grammaire et style." Under Custom Dictionaries, the
default is being used, which is the same as the one on the docs I don't have
a problem with.

DOes anyone know how to fix this? I"m a bad typist and need my spell check,
but I'm getting annoyed by it highlighting words I know are correct.
thank you
Jen