Vicki

Default Modify Icons

I have created my own customise toolbar in Word and have found the list of
button images (pig, smiley face, love heart etc) to be quite limiting.

Can someone please tell me how I can add my own images to this list or apply
my own images to my toolbar buttons?

Thank you.
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:47:02 -0800, "Vicki"
wrote:

I have created my own customise toolbar in Word and have found the list of
button images (pig, smiley face, love heart etc) to be quite limiting.

Can someone please tell me how I can add my own images to this list or apply
my own images to my toolbar buttons?

Thank you.

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...ttonImages.htm.