Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HiramPat

Default Mail Merge - Next Record If Statement

We are trying to run a mail merge where we only want it to go to the next
record if the ID number on the next record is DIFFERENT from the ID number on
the current record. If the ID numbers are the same, we want to continue on
the same document.

Can anyone help me write a correct Next Record If statement to accomplish
this?

Thanks,
Pat