Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ladygirl

Default make all lines in document line up

I can't get the text on right side to end evenly like the left margin all
words in the all the lines are lined up Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Format Paragraph : Alignment = Justified. You should have a button for
this on the Formatting toolbar. Be aware that while it might look neater,
it's been shown to *reduce* readability.