Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wooonelly wooonelly is offline

Default Arrow position

Is there a way to change the snap distance of the arrow tip from the
draw toolbar? I am editing a word document with a picture in it and am
trying to point to a specific point on the picture but when I move the
arrow it dances around the point that I want to point to. Is there a
way to decrease the snap size distance?

--
wooonelly
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The simplest way is to hold the Alt key while dragging the arrow tip. That
temporarily disables the snap-to behavior.

You can click the Draw button on the Drawing toolbar and select Grid. In
that dialog you can change the grid size or completely turn off the snap.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman