Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default In Word 2007 the page numbers do not display

Do you see anything after you select your desired Page Number from the
gallery? If so, what exactly do you see? Does this occur on a specific
document or all documents?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Alan Howard" Alan wrote in message
I have added the footer Page Numbers from the Page Number icon and choosen
the one I wish. It puts it on the page but the numbers do not display or
Print. I can not find out how to get the numbers to print or displahy