Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jonathan

Default Office 2007 doesnt activate

Hello
I just downloaded office 2007. And it doesnt activate. It is a legal copy;
my firewall allows the program to access the internet. This occurs with the
entire office 2007 range.
What should I do to fix this problem ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alberto

I have this problem too. I run the activation wizard, but nothing
happens...it says it doesn't find a valid internet connection but this is not
true 'cause my Internet is running very well.

"Jonathan" wrote:

Hello
I just downloaded office 2007. And it doesnt activate. It is a legal copy;
my firewall allows the program to access the internet. This occurs with the
entire office 2007 range.
What should I do to fix this problem ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paolo

I have exacatly the same problem. It's weird, I tried to activate Outlook and
it said it couldn't find a valid internet connection, however all of my
e-mails have been downloaded by the program itself...

"Jonathan" wrote:

Hello
I just downloaded office 2007. And it doesnt activate. It is a legal copy;
my firewall allows the program to access the internet. This occurs with the
entire office 2007 range.
What should I do to fix this problem ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Questions/notes about Office 2007 should be posted on the beta tester's
forum, not here.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.