Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mkate Mkate is offline

Default Two Users with Different Views of the Same Document

Hello,

I have a document that I am collaborating with someone on. I sent the file
off to her to review. Some of her feedback indicated that I should single
space my Header text as well as single space some bulleted information. My
document header text is single spaced and the bulleted lists she referenced
are also single spaced. When she views my document, the bulleted items
appear doublespaced. We are both looking at the document in Print Layout
view. We are both using Word 2003 and have compared system settings, but
cannot see anything to cause this.

What is most unusual, I think, is that this document is based on a template
that we both have on our systems and use all the time. We actually did a
virtual meeting so I could see what she is seeing€”definitely does not look
like my document!

Any help is very much appreciated.
--
Mkate
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is the font used in the document available on both systems? Are you using the
same printer driver? See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/TextReflow.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP