Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ni-cho-lay Ni-cho-lay is offline

Default How do I unlock a word document?

I activated word and it is in date, but it still says "This Modification is
not allowed because the seletion is locked." My question is how do I unlock
it? I've read other posts and I still cant figure out how to unlock it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Is this happening with legacy documents only or does it also happen when you
create a new document too?

Which version of Word and OS and are they patched up to date?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP