Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt Matt is offline

Default Using MS Word with Lotus Notes as e-mail editor

Hi,
I am trying to integrate MS Word 2003 with Lotus Notes version 7, to enable
me to edit my e-mails in MS Word and read e-mails in Word too.
Is this possible? I have looked at all previous points and could not find
anything regarding this issue.

Thank you,
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You are more likely to get an anwer to this in a Lotus Notes forum.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP