Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
naomi i need help please naomi i need help please is offline

Default LOST WORK NEEDED RETREIVING IMMDEDIATLY HELP!!!

hey if anyone knows about how to retrieve lost work on microsoft word please
tell me because i have accidentally exited my work and lost it all please
help its important
thank you
naomi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

It depends on *how* you lost the file. If the document was never saved, you
are out of luck, because there is nothing to recover.

On the other hand, if Word crashed, you should be able to find an
autorecovery file. Or, if you enabled the option to create backups, you
should be able to use the backup copy. Note that neither of these methods
will restore the file exactly to the state it was when you lost it; some
retyping will be required.

For more (including an improvement of the backup feature of Word), see
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Lost work Vivien Microsoft Word Help 2 September 15th 08 05:25 PM
Retreiving AutoCorrect entries Jon Microsoft Word Help 9 May 14th 07 05:31 AM
Word 2007: Retreiving a previous version of document. Cabby Microsoft Word Help 2 February 26th 07 07:46 PM
Mail Merge Help Needed. Filters will not work. I am DESPERATE Dee Carpenter Mailmerge 1 January 9th 06 04:07 PM
Lost work - can it be recovered Daniel Bonallack Microsoft Word Help 3 June 5th 05 06:00 PM