Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JB

Default How do start over at page one in the same document?

I have a document in MS Word with multiple pages. I inserted page numbers
but I want the numbers to start over at pg 1 in the middle of the doc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See
, which is the same information that is available in your Word
Help file.

JB wrote:

I have a document in MS Word with multiple pages. I inserted page numbers
but I want the numbers to start over at pg 1 in the middle of the doc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Insert a section break. Then insert Page Numbers | Format and select to start
at Page 1. Does this solve your problem?
--
Rae Drysdale