Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default creating a form

I am using '07, but need to create a form that users going back some versions
could use. I need the following functionality:

1) password protection to make sure no one changes anything but the fields
(I believe this is the "protect document" feature
2) lock down all non-form features (imagine this is part of what "protect
document" does)
3) allow tabbing from form element to form element (unsure how this is
accomplished)
4) allow saving as older versions

Am I able to do the above, on an already-created document, which is saved in
'compatibility mode'?

Thanks for any insights. Realized after agonizing over creating form fields
in my adobe version of this doc, that users can only save their edits if they
have professional version of acrobat, not just reader. So I need a better
mousetrap for this one.
--
Boris

creating a form on the web applenub Microsoft Word Help 0 February 4th 08 11:30 PM
Creating a form caos Microsoft Word Help 2 March 14th 07 09:22 PM
Creating a form eddie57 Microsoft Word Help 4 October 14th 05 07:43 PM
Creating a Form Broken man New Users 1 September 6th 05 07:00 PM
I need help creating a form!! DeerValleySarah Microsoft Word Help 3 February 16th 05 07:47 PM