Todd

Default Merge to e-mail problems

I have an extensive list of contacts in Microsoft Outlook. Several times
now, I have send out e-mails to my list by highlighting the contacts I want
to send to and doing a "Mail Merge" using Word. Once in Word, I type the
e-mail and merge it and one by one they all go to my outbox in Outlook.
Now, every time I try to merge to e-mail, Word crashes on me after sending
the first e-mail. Anyone know why or how to fix? I'm using Office XP on
Windows XP. Thanks!

Todd

Doug Robbins

What version of Outlook are you using? If it is Outlook 2003, see:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2003/upgrade.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.