Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Peter Peter is offline

Default split table command in Word 2007 does not work properly

When I try to split a table, it does not split properly. Sometimes several
rows are completely missing. It should split so that the row on which the
cursor is on becomes the first row of the new table, but that does not
happen. It becomes the first row of the first table. I can reverse the
situation by using the back button.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Before splitting the table, make sure that it isn't wrapped: Right-click the
table and choose Table Properties from the context menu. Click the Table
tab. Under "Text wrapping," choose "None," and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Split Table - Word 2007 Sue C Tables 4 April 16th 09 08:39 AM
word 2007 open command doesn't work cdg Microsoft Word Help 0 November 20th 08 11:03 PM
The text wrap command doesn't work in word 2007 (trial) jon6533 Microsoft Word Help 0 May 13th 08 03:20 PM
how do i split one table into 2 tables in word 2007 flipper New Users 9 February 1st 08 10:54 AM
word 2007 will not work properly with nuance pdf converter 4 edwin carter Microsoft Word Help 7 July 10th 07 05:36 AM