Sliwka

Default Random margin changes

My document (Word 3000) has a number of sections - some landscape and some
portrait. It looks fine on screen in print layout view but when I go into
print preview or actually print it, sometimes the portrait pages get
truncated and sometimes the landscape pages have the left part of the page
missing. This happens without my doing anything and sometimes it fixes
itself. All very mysterious.
garfield-n-odie

You must be writing to us from the future, because most of us
don't have anything newer than Word 2003, so we don't have any
experience with your version of Word.