Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Gary is offline

Default Displaying graphics/pictures in Word 2007

I have a Word document that contains .tif files that I copied and pasted.
The situation is such that if I select the "Full Screen Reading" option under
"View" then I can see the pictures just fine. They also display just fine in
the print preview. However, when I choose the "Print Layout" option under
"View" then the pictures don't display as they should. They look more like
what I would consider to be thumbnails. I don't understand why they will not
display in the "Print Layout" view. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click the Office button (upper left), Word Options, Advanced tab. Under Show
document content, ensure that Show picture placeholders is NOT selected and
that Show drawings... IS selected.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible