Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Maresydoats Maresydoats is offline

Default How do I get my whole document formatted in APA 2010

How do i format the document in APA not just the bibliography and where can I
find the 2010 application of APA for word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:51:01 -0700, Maresydoats
wrote:

How do i format the document in APA not just the bibliography and where can I
find the 2010 application of APA for word?

Use Google or other search engine.

A few minutes of looking at the results of a search for

apa format 2010 "microsoft word"

turned up
http://www.vanguard.edu/faculty/ddeg...spx?doc_id=796, which
contains a link to
http://www.vanguard.edu/uploadedFile...y/template.doc. I
didn't look any further, but there are probably others.

I didn't see any software like that available for the 5th edition.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman