Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mynator24 Mynator24 is offline

Default How do I restore adobe acrobat plug-ins to word and excel

After loading Acrobat 8 Pro I have two adobe PDF plugs on the word tool bar,
these disappeared when I translated a PDF file to word (have done this before
ithout losing the additional commands), this has only happened in one user
profile, the other two unaffected.
I would like to restore the commands without reloading either MS Office or
Adobe, is this possible??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Ensure that Adobe 8 is updated to get the latest updates (version 8.2.2)
then as you mention 'toolbar' your Word version must be 2003 or earlier, in
which case click Help About Mictosoft Word Disables Items and check if
Acrobat is disabled. If it is re-enable it.

"Mynator24" wrote in message
After loading Acrobat 8 Pro I have two adobe PDF plugs on the word tool
bar,
these disappeared when I translated a PDF file to word (have done this
before
ithout losing the additional commands), this has only happened in one user
profile, the other two unaffected.
I would like to restore the commands without reloading either MS Office or
Adobe, is this possible??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

If you're using 2007 (and "toolbar" was just a slip of the tongue -- or
fingers), you'll find that option under "Word Options -- Add-Ins." Then,
select Manage: Disabled Items, and you will be able to select Acrobat PDF
Maker and re-enable it.

If you find either of these suggestions helpful, it would be polite to click
the Yes button at the bottom.

Thanks,

Jerry