DianaH

Default TOC - hyperlinks

Some time ago, with a large document, I removed all the hyperlinks from my
generated TOC - didn't want them. Now, after much time has past, I want the
hyperlinks back - is it possible to revert back or do I have to reinsert the
TOC. I'm wanting to pdf the file and use the hyperlinks. Thanks for any
help. Diana

It depends on how you "removed all the hyperlinks." If you mean that you
unlinked the TOC field, then you'll have to create a new one. If you mean
that you removed the \h switch that makes all the entries (and not just the
page numbers) hyperlinks, you can restore that functionality by putting the
\h switch back in the TOC field.

"DianaH" wrote in message
Some time ago, with a large document, I removed all the hyperlinks from my
generated TOC - didn't want them. Now, after much time has past, I want

the
hyperlinks back - is it possible to revert back or do I have to reinsert

the
TOC. I'm wanting to pdf the file and use the hyperlinks. Thanks for any
help. Diana

Luc

DianaH,
Do you mean you have removed the hyperlinks using Ctrl+shift+F9? Then I'm
afraid you will have to reinsert your TOC to get them back.
Luc
"DianaH" schreef in bericht
Some time ago, with a large document, I removed all the hyperlinks from my
generated TOC - didn't want them. Now, after much time has past, I want
the
hyperlinks back - is it possible to revert back or do I have to reinsert
the
TOC. I'm wanting to pdf the file and use the hyperlinks. Thanks for any
help. Diana

Cowtoon

I'm pretty sure I removed them by right clicking, or clicking the pulldown
that appears when your mouse sits near it and I chose, "remove hyperlink". It
was some time ago. I'll see if adding the switch \h works ... otherwise,
like you both suggestion, I'll have to reinsert.
thank you both for your responses.