williebob

Default how come my tab key doesn't increase the outline indent?

how come my tab key doesn't increase the outline indent?
Anne Troy

In the Help file, williebob:
1.. On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options, and then click the
AutoFormat As You Type tab.
2.. Under Automatically as you type, select the Set left- and first-indent
with tabs and backspaces check box.
3.. To indent the first line of a paragraph, click in front of the line.
To indent an entire paragraph, click in front of any line but the first
line.

4.. Press the TAB key.
Note To remove the indent, press BACKSPACE before moving the insertion
point. You can also click Undo on the Edit menu.

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"williebob" wrote in message
news
how come my tab key doesn't increase the outline indent?