Gina

Default Symbols should be hidden and aren't

Can't turn off the *hidden symbols in word. Don't know how it got turned on,
but I think I have explored every drop down and can't find the turn off. One
looked promising but didn't work. that was a box to check or uncheck that
said something like "don't show formatting". didn't work, nothing changed.
Is this clear? I want to get rid of those pesky paragraph signs and dots
between each word, etc.
thanks in advance. Please, please please reply to .
thanks
Gina