Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

Default Send document as body of email

Word '07, Outlook '07 on WinXP

restarting a question posed back in August 2007 with responses by Doug and
Tony.

Has any new inforamtion surfaced on activating the send document to email as
body text which work so well and flawlessly in earlier versions of Word„˘.

I read with vigor Doug's sugesetion to add Send to mail recipient to the
QAT, and quickly added as recommended, however it remains unavailable for
selection as Timothy noted in his replies.

Outlook is obviously installed as the send as attachment works just fine.
Anyone found a true solution? I don't won't to change the default to alweays
send as text as another thread suggested, justy be able to send a particular
Word document as body text in an email.

Thanks for any new info.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I do not know what Timothy is on about. It definitely works for me

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JR Hester" wrote in message
Word '07, Outlook '07 on WinXP

restarting a question posed back in August 2007 with responses by Doug and
Tony.

Has any new inforamtion surfaced on activating the send document to email
as
body text which work so well and flawlessly in earlier versions of WordT.

I read with vigor Doug's sugesetion to add Send to mail recipient to the
QAT, and quickly added as recommended, however it remains unavailable for
selection as Timothy noted in his replies.

Outlook is obviously installed as the send as attachment works just fine.
Anyone found a true solution? I don't won't to change the default to
alweays
send as text as another thread suggested, justy be able to send a
particular
Word document as body text in an email.

Thanks for any new info.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

Did your installation require any tweaks to activate the :"Send to recipient"
as text function? As stated, I had no problem in adding the "send to
recipient" tool to the QAT, but it remains unavailable for selection.
Thank you