Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ITNoob101 ITNoob101 is offline

Default Word 2007 - Automatic indentation of numbered lists

Hello,

It would help to get the final word on this from Microsoft, but in Word
2007. Is there anyway to control the indent on automatic numbered lists? I
would prefer for all automatic numbered lists to be flush to the left side
like a normal paragraph. Thanks so much for any response!